CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-06-05

About Goh Li Chen


Hello, everybody!! Welcome to watch my blog…nice to meet all of you.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Goh Li Chen, I am 21 years old. I own a short hair like the boy although I am a girl. In my family I have one younger brother and one younger sister, I am the eldest sister, so I should help them when they face problems. My parent dote me very much,so I love my family. Thank god to make me live in this world.

I'm a person who likes to smile. It is because I like to make the people around me happy. When I smile to them, they also smile to me, too. Thus, smiling is a free tool to make me happy the whole day.

My hobby is cooking. I like to cook for my family and friends. I feel very happy and satisfied when they say that my food is very delicious and tasty. Recently, I was thinking of baking cakes. However, there is no time for it now. Well, I will try my best to use the time wisely so that I can spare some time to learn to bake cakes.

These are the 5 websites that I always visit. I can make a lot of friends from other countries such as Thailand, Singapore through http://www.friendster.com/. The website of www.hotmail.com gives me the opportunity to check my mail and and share some articles which I like to my friend. Besides that, I always visit http://www.sinchew.com/
to increase my knowledge and I can know what is happening in this world through this website. When I want to search for some of the informations, I will visit www.google.com. It is very useful as I can get the information I want easily and quickly. Lastly, I can go to http://www.xunlei.com/ to watch movies for entertainment.

0 comments: